Sensory stimulation is important for early brain growth and development. Babies love to look at high contrast art works. This Baby Art & Literacy Kit includes three original works of art, a related picture book (in English & Spanish) and additional sensory materials.
When you purchase a Baby Art and Literacy Kit, one kit is donated to a young mother in need. Give the gift of creativity today!
- Three original art images in color with guiding talking points
- A picture book about color - Mouse Paint by Ellen Still Walsh (in English & Spanish)
- A Sensory Tube - Babies love to look at color and things that move. Parents are to hold the sensory tube in front of the child. It is filled with bright colored floating objects. While watching the colors and shapes move, the parent is to describe those colors and shapes. The moving objects are also good for developing tracking skills.
- A rattle with a variety of colored buttons inside
- A piece of bright colored tulle to play peek-a-boo
- Rainbow ribbons to swirl around and play with baby
- A short video link that demonstrates how to engage your baby into looking at art